Illinois statutes authorize the court to require one or both of a child’s parents to contribute to his or her higher education expenses for undergraduate college, trade school or vocational school in divorce or parentage situations, depending on a variety of factors, including the respective financial abilities of the parents and the financial resources of the child.

The Fred A. Joshua, P.C. team has had many years of experience handling these issues on behalf of its clients and its lawyers are well-versed in the applicable law.

Should you have any questions about your ability to obtain contribution to your child’s college tuition, contact one of our experienced attorneys today.